- B.Sc (IT)
- Fashion Designing
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Web Technologies
- Windows/Linux Server Administration
- Graphic Designing
Global Member of IAU
Module I - Cloud Application Foundations
Module II - Cloud Application Developer
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Python
- Understanding Cloud Computing
- Introduction to IBM Cloud
- Cloud Foundary applications on IBM Cloud
- DevOps services on IBM Cloud
- REST Architecture and Watson APIs
- Data services on IBM Cloud
- IBM Cloud kubernetes
- Asynchronous callback
- Express web application framework
- UI applications with React
IBM Digital Badges
- Cloud Application Developer: Explorer | Mastery Award
Our Collabration Partners
History of College
BlueCrest College was conceived as a high-tech Information Technology (IT) centre of excellence in late 2013.
For Certificate in IT, Diploma in IT and Fashion Design Programs:
Intake for these programs is open throughout the year.
- Visit the Campus for Information Sheet.
In the admission of students, the College may consider an applicant's character. The College may refuse to admit an applicant because of past misconduct. The BlueCrest University College designates appropriate personnel to review all applications.
BlueCrest College was conceived as a high-tech Information Technology (IT) centre of excellence in late 2013. In April 2014, the Board of School Accreditation of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Liberia awarded a letter of accreditation to BlueCrest International I. T. Institute to operate as a vocational Institution.
Find out more