The National Commission on Higher Education (NCHE) is the governing body charged by the Government of the Republic of Liberia to award, review and facilitate the accreditation of Tertiary institutions in Liberia. It has accredited BlueCrest University College to offer bachelor’s degree programs in IT and Management along with Diploma and Certificate Programs in diverse areas.
BlueCrest University College is managed by its Governing Council.
The functions and responsibilities of the Council include the following:
- Setting policies for the general operations of the Institution, including, but not limited to, custody, obligation, and expenditure of funds;
- Approval of new programs and substantial changes in existing programs;
- Approval of major alterations of internal organization, capital facilities, and personnel policies;
- Reviewing with the Headship the annual evaluation of Key Institutional and Department Heads;
- Facilitate communication between the institution and the community;
- Assisting in planning, implementing, and executing development projects aimed at supplementing institutional vision;
- Perpetuating and strengthening alumni and community identification with the institutions' tradition and goals;
- Selection of recipients of annual merit awards;
- To review the progress of the board and institution.
Current Members of the Governing Council
|Mr. Dev Varyani||Chairman|
|Mr. Neeraj Varyani||Member|
|Dr. Umesh Neelakantan||Member|
|Clr. Aloysius Toe||Member|
History of College
BlueCrest College was conceived as a high-tech Information Technology (IT) centre of excellence in late 2013.
For Certificate in IT, Diploma in IT and Fashion Design Programs:
Intake for these programs is open throughout the year.
- Visit the Campus for Information Sheet.
In the admission of students, the College may consider an applicant's character. The College may refuse to admit an applicant because of past misconduct. The BlueCrest University College designates appropriate personnel to review all applications.
For Certificate in IT, Diploma in IT and Advanced Technology Programs:
Intake for these programs is open throughout the year. Please contact the admission cell for a free information sheet and batch start dates for these programs.
For Bachelor's Degree Program
Intake for Bachelor's Degree Program takes place in two sessions every year:
Spring (Feb) Intake: Intake for this session begins mid-November till end-February.
Fall (Sep) Intake: Intake for this session begins mid-May till end-August.
Find out more