Mission and Vision
Mission of BlueCrest College
To incorporate in a self-sustainable approach, the use of new-age technology, learning processes, global alliances and an exemplary governance culture to enhance the delivery of value to student community, industry and other stakeholders.
Vision of BlueCrest College
To be a preferred centre of excellence in education, talent development and innovation responsive to the individual, institutional and social development needs of the people of Republic of Liberia in particular and West Africa in general.
Aims of BlueCrest College
The College through the various faculties seek to provide:
- Quality higher education that will be recognized internationally
- Opportunities for students to develop their unique professional skills that will enable them to become expert professionals during their career
- A conducive atmosphere for interactions between students and recognised subject specialists
- A suitable learning environment that will enhance students’ acquisition of knowledge in their areas of specialisation
- A suitable teaching environment for lecturers it employs so as to facilitate state-of-the-art instructional modes for the benefit of all learners.
History of College
BlueCrest College was conceived as a high-tech Information Technology (IT) centre of excellence in late 2013.
For Certificate in IT, Diploma in IT and Fashion Design Programs:
Intake for these programs is open throughout the year.
- Visit the Campus for Information Sheet.
In the admission of students, the College may consider an applicant's character. The College may refuse to admit an applicant because of past misconduct. The BlueCrest University College designates appropriate personnel to review all applications.
For Certificate in IT, Diploma in IT and Advanced Technology Programs:
Intake for these programs is open throughout the year. Please contact the admission cell for a free information sheet and batch start dates for these programs.
For Bachelor's Degree Program
Intake for Bachelor's Degree Program takes place in two sessions every year:
Spring (Feb) Intake: Intake for this session begins mid-November till end-February.
Fall (Sep) Intake: Intake for this session begins mid-May till end-August.
Find out more